Are you leading in your local community or in a community of interest... and wanting to grow and develop leaders around you?
Cultivator is designed for you.
Designed for community leaders to support and grow other leaders and leadership capability within their networks
Packaged into valuable learning opportunities designed and proven to make a difference.
The Cultivator programme is delivered through
SIX 4 hour FORUM/ACTION LEARNING GROUPS
Feb, April, June, Aug, Oct, Dec
- Learning and skill development, collective visioning, skills in leadership development including coaching, facilitation and mentoring.
- Sharing ideas and celebrating progress.
ACTION LEARNING GROUPS
- Groups of 7 - 8 meeting to connect, provide mutual support, and grow together. .
COMMUNITY BASED STRATEGY MEETS
- Supporting you to facilitate planning meetings in your community area or network.
- Explore approaches to grow leadership and strengthen local networks.
Keen to know more... applications have closed but you can keep in touch with any developments?
DOWNLOAD A PDF OF OUR BROCHURE
SORRY APPLICATIONS CLOSEd 9 DEC
Still interested. email us now!
Are you more about growing your own leadership?
Maybe Incubator is for you?
Incubator is created to:
- Grow thriving leaders who are active in their communities.
- Provide accessible leadership development opportunities for community leaders.
- Acknowledge the vital role community leaders play, and support them in this role
- Strengthen our communities for the wellbeing of every person living in greater Christchurch
Incubator is designed for:
- Twenty individuals per Incubator group from a range of community networks.
- Community leaders who want to extend their own knowledge, skills, confidence and networks.
- Leaders from diverse geographical and interest communities... social enterprise, youth, environment, sporting, cultural, church based, arts and creative, disability, community led development.
- Volunteers through to paid roles, from local informal groups, community organisations, service providers, and government agencies.
Find out more about incubator now?
LinC has had a significant impact on communities since 2015
Check out some summaries of LinC 1/2015 and the impact on communities and leaders within them...
From sports groups, to cultural and geographical initiatives, LinC has supported and empowered leaders to sustain and develop programmes
The LINC project team has given me a model of leadership: influencing, empowering, engaging and affirming...
Carol Renouf, Manager Oak Development Trust, Riccarton
Why 'Leaders in Community'?
People thrive in communities, which thrive with leaders, who thrive with support.
Every one of us benefits from being part of communities where we feel a sense of belonging and contribution. These might be our physical communities, the streets where we live, our football club, culture group, church, fellow artists or surfing mates. These communities are the result of individuals within them showing initiative, hosting gatherings and organising initiatives….basically leading.
But what happens when these leaders get exhausted, over stretched and sometimes stop their quiet leadership roles? When these communities begin to fragment then each of us involved in that community also feel the impact.
LinC is about supporting and growing these leaders to keep them thriving, renewed and in the game.
Applications for Cultivator and Incubator close on December 9, 2017. Feel free to contact us with any questions.